Naijaforum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Naijaforum » Jokes » See the insult Akpos gave his teacher.

See the insult Akpos gave his teacher.

Posts 1 to 10 of 25

Teacher: Emeka,which country would you love to go when you grow up? Emeka: America. Teacher: Obi,what about you?. Obi: Australia. Teacher: And you?, david. David: kenya. Teacher: what about you,akpos?. Akpos: i would not love to go to anywhere. Teacher: hmm..Well,block heads dont go
to anywhere because they have nothing in thier brain. Akpos: ma,can i ask you a question?. Teacher: yes. Akpos: when did you finish your youth service as a corper?. Teacher: since 2009. Akpos: then why are you still in nigeria,teachin g?. Why not find a better job.. Well,block head's dont get better job,they rather decide to teach people like them..

Dem say lassa fever don dey garri after I buy
half bag for house...I come say make I test am
if na tru,I soak garri put milk inside cum give my
dog Bingo , make him first test am. 45mins
later, bingo still dey waka, dey jolly. Nai i drink
my own. After i don drink am finish, my gateman run come tel me say bingo don die,
hey! I run enter house, begin drink full gallon
of palm oil for my belle, chop 22 bitter kola wit
3 long bitter leaf stem, chop walnuts with the
shell no time to crack, swallow moringa with
aloe vera as treatment combo. Garlic and onions be like sweet for my mouth. I come dey
sweat as if na oven be my bedroom. I dey
think say my life don finish. I come outside.
Naim my gate man com they tell me say the
driver wey kill bingo wan come beg me! If na u, wetin u go do the gate man?

I was in church one day when pastor said: "It's time to say hello to your neighbours, shake hands and lets get to know each other." I said hello to the person sitting to my left and to the one sitting to my right.. We introduced our selves and both said they were Egyptians. Preaching time came and pastor decided to preach from Exodus 14:13.. Telling us about how God saved
the Israelites from Egyptians. My people, remember that there were Egyptians on
my left and right. I was thinking to myself
"How do these two Egyptians feel knowing that their people are the bad guys in this Bible verse" Well, I just sit-down my own je-je-je. The next thing oo!!, pastor shouted: "The Egyptians made the people of God to
suffer for years!!!, I said they made them
suffer!!!, Turn to your left and to your right!!! And
tell your neighbour!!!, The Egyptians you see today!!!, You shall see no more!!!" My friend, if you were in my position will you say after the pastor?

A couple received a letter from their daughter who went to study modern physics overseas, the letter read: "My beloved Parents, I miss you so much and it breaks my heart to think that by the time I get back you'll be too old. So enclosed you'll find a bottle of potion I have invented. It will make you young, so when I return you'll be the same age as I left you. NOTE: Please take only a drop" So they opened the envelope and in it there is a bottle with a red potion. the man looked at the wife and says: "You go first." (typical of men!) So the wife takes a drop thereafter, the husband follows. Indeed the wife turn five years younger. Years later the daughter returns home to find her mother young and pretty, carrying a baby on her back. The mother proceeds to tell her daughter how the potion worked and made her look young. The daughter was delighted and asks after her dad. MOTHER: Your father? Hmm, my child, your father was so jealous that I was so young and beautiful so he drank the whole bottle. DAUGHTER:WhaT

At a church service on a sunday in northern Nigeria, while service was still on, all of a sudden a boy stood up and shouted bOMb! bOMb!! bOMb!!! Immediately every one was running helter skelter some even fainted while some said their last prayers, even pastor sef prayed last prayer, then the boy ran to the alter picked up the Microphone and shouted ApriLLLL fOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOL....

on whatsapp* Boy : Baby where are you?? Girl : Am on my way to work, my dad
is driving me with his Range Rover
2017 model because his infinity X-
class is in the garage for repair, and
you baby where are you? Boy : well I am in a danfo bus sitting
behind you, I just want to tell you that
you shouldn't pay the conductor, I
have already paid for you ***Lobataann*** . .

efemena
you too try
applaude

efemena wrote:

A couple received a letter from their daughter who went to study modern physics overseas, the letter read: "My beloved Parents, I miss you so much and it breaks my heart to think that by the time I get back you'll be too old. So enclosed you'll find a bottle of potion I have invented. It will make you young, so when I return you'll be the same age as I left you. NOTE: Please take only a drop" So they opened the envelope and in it there is a bottle with a red potion. the man looked at the wife and says: "You go first." (typical of men!) So the wife takes a drop thereafter, the husband follows. Indeed the wife turn five years younger. Years later the daughter returns home to find her mother young and pretty, carrying a baby on her back. The mother proceeds to tell her daughter how the potion worked and made her look young. The daughter was delighted and asks after her dad. MOTHER: Your father? Hmm, my child, your father was so jealous that I was so young and beautiful so he drank the whole bottle. DAUGHTER:WhaT

Like for more

Onoriode Wilfred wrote:

efemena
you too try
applaude

thanks
You too na baba

Really funny jokes
They got Me rolling on the floor

You are here » Naijaforum » Jokes » See the insult Akpos gave his teacher.